As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wondertwin dilemma...


Since I have been working at the hospital I have been best friends with my "Wondertwin", and yes we are actually referred to as the Wondertwins we even have an arch nemisis. We started working there at the same time, we both run with PGEC, we are both perpetual children, he can say a line from Spongebob and I know what line comes next, we have a breakfast and lunch routine for God's sake! Since we met we have been two peas in a pod. If you see one of us at the hospital, the other is not far behind. It's gotten to the point that we are starting to look alike (both light skinned, wear glasses, etc..) He is like the male version of me. So what is my dilemma you ask? According to everyone else in the hospital we are either A) dating, B) married, or C) actual twins that are "unnaturally" close. At first we tried explaining that we are just the best of friends but that seemed to only fuel people's suspicions. Now whenever we are asked if we are A,B, or C, we answer "ok" (you should see the puzzled looks we get with that answer!) What irks me is that most of the time we aren't asked, people go and ask our other coworkers about us. Is it wrong to go along with people's assumptions since answering honestly got me nowhere? Personally I think it's fun but is it "bad"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!