As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Livin and lovin love

I am softening up. My heart is beginning to bloom. I am feeling something I haven't felt in a long time. I am feeling close to someone. You have found a whole in my wall that I have built to keep the outside world out. I am scared shitless! I am not one to let people get close to me. If anyone becomes a part of my world it's because I LET them. But you... oh you... you have found a way around my defenses. You are exploiting loop holes. I don't know how its happening. I don't know why its happening. I just know I don't want it to stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!