As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just not that in to you

How do you tell someone that it is never going to happen? I am normally able to say exactly what I feel but for some reason I am apprehensive about hurting people's feelings. We had something together at one time. He let it go. Now he wants it back and I am just not feeling it. I have moved on. I have grown up. I have found someone that makes me happy. I think I am in my happy place right now... And now all of a sudden not one, but two exes decide to pop back into my life and claim a place. Uh no, it doesn't work like that honey. What bothers me is I was hurt by both of these people and yet I cannot bring myself to be hurtful to them. I guess I should take that as a positive because it means my attitude is improving (doesn't it?). I want to tell them to "eat dick and die" but yet that just shows resentment and I am over the past. It happened, we were young, they were stupid. But that still leaves me in this predicament, how do I get it through to them that they stand no chance without having to revert to the asshole I once was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!