As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gimme a gun, I'll handle it...

A psycho in Alabama took a gun and shot 10 innocent people including 2 children, CHILDREN!! In Germany a nutjob took a gun and shot 15 in a high school, what the hell?!?!? What could be so wrong that you have to go and kill others? Do us all a favor and shoot yourself so we don't have to do it. Some people say "guns are the problem, guns kill people..." Ok so let me lay a gun on the table and let's wait to see how long it takes for the gun to load itself and start shooting. It doesn't matter how many restrictions you put on guns, idiots that mean harm will find a way to get them while honest people will have to remain unarmed. Let us arm ourselves against these creeps. Instead of 10 people dead an armed citizen may be able to keep it to 1: the creep that wants to hurt people. I am against violence but I am all for protecting yourself. *gets off soap box*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!