As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Taxes suck

Just did my taxes. Last year got about 700 back. This year I get a whole 262 dollars!!!! This is some complete bullsh*t! To top it off I did my FAFSA and am expected to be able to contribute more money towards my schooling. Yeah probably not going to happen, in case the government doesn't know I AM BROKE! I hate this, I want to go to school but they make it almost impossible to afford it. Why should we have to pay out the a** just to further ourselves? Call me a conspiracy nut but I don't think "they" want us to succeed because then we won't need "them" around. Maybe they are afraid of what will happen if everyone had access to education. Hmmm... maybe I'm onto "them".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!