As you take the opportunity to browse over my thoughts keep in mind that I write it as I feel it. Isn't that the way all writing should be?

Friday, March 6, 2009

The ordinary extraordinay day

The day started as it always does. Clock in, get a trip, go get the patient. Nothing unusual. Had my usual stupidity to deal with but hey, that is normal. The something weird and amazing happened. I went to my boss about a problem that occured because of one of our procedure areas. Not only did he listen, actually LISTEN, he then TOOK MY COMPLAINT SERIOUSLY!!!! Then, get this, he reported it to the proper people AND gave me credit for pointing it out!!! What the HELL? Who is this man and what have they done with my real boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to where the wild things are...

This is my page. I will tell you now that I am a strange one and my mind is never in one place for longer than like, a minute. Expect my blogs to have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other! These are my thoughts about life, the universe, and everything (gotta love Douglas Adams). Feel free to check out my blogs and whether you agree, disagree, or could care less, comment!